Amarc Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 - Amarc Reports Drill Results From Gnat Copper Deposit, British Columbia Surface Exploration Delineates New Porphyry Copper Deposit Targets At The Galaxie Joint Venture Property
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 -
- Tue Jan 29, 2013 - Amarc Provides Update On The ZNT & Silver Vista Silver Projects, British Columbia
January 29, 2013, Vancouver, BC -- Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AHR) is pleased to provide an update on results from exploration programs at the ZNT and Silver Vista silver properties, located near Smithers, in central British Columbia (\'BC\'). Initial surface exploration at ZNT and Silver Vista has delineated extensive silver and multi-element soil anomalies. These compelling targets are ready for drill testing and permits have now been received from government for both proje
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 - Drilling Commences At The Gnat Copper Porphyry Deposit, British Columbia
Joint Venture Agreement to Explore Galaxie and ZNT Properties Ratified
December 11, 2012, Vancouver, BC - Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AHR) has received regulatory approval in relation to a Letter Agreement (\'Letter Agreement\') with Quartz Mountain Resources Ltd. ('Quartz Mountain\'), on Quartz Mountain's 100%-owned Galaxie and ZNT properties (\'Properties\') located in British Columbia (\'BC\'), which hold
- Wed Nov 14, 2012 - Amarc Provides Exploration Update on Silver Vista Bulk Tonnage Silver-Copper Target
- Wed Nov 7, 2012 - Amarc Acquires High Quality Drill Ready Targets In British Columbia
November 7, 2012, Vancouver, BC -- Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AHR) announces that it has entered into a Letter Agreement (\'Letter Agreement\') with Quartz Mountain Resources Ltd. (\'Quartz Mountain'), on Quartz Mountain's 100%-owned Galaxie and ZNT properties (\'Properties\'), located in northern and central British Columbia (\'BC\'). The Properties hold significant exploration potential, and include the Gnat porphyry deposit where an historical estimate of an \'Indicated Reserve\'
- Wed Sep 26, 2012 - Amarc Announces Initial Mineral Resource Estimate For Its Newton Bulk Tonnage Gold-Silver Discovery, British Columbia
- Wed Jul 25, 2012 - Amarc Assembles Bulk Tonnage-Style Silver-Copper Project In British Columbia--Aggressive Exploration Planned
- Thu Jun 28, 2012 - Amarc Commences Work On Five Major Targets At Its Galileo Project Near Blackwater, British Columbia
June 28, 2012 - Vancouver, BC - Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX Venture: AHR; OTCBB: AXREF) announces that field evaluation of five extensive, sulphide mineralized systems defined in 2011 by Induced Polarization (IP) ground geophysical surveys has commenced at its 100%-owned Galileo Project, located in south-central British Columbia (BC). The approximately 990 square kilometre Galileo property lies 16 kilometres west of New Gold's seven million ounce-plus bulk tonnage gold disc
- Mon Jun 18, 2012 - Amarc Updates Delineation Drilling At The Newton Gold Discovery