Amarc Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Nov 6, 2018 - Amarc Drilling Continues to Successfully Delineate the IKE Copper-Molybdenum-Silver Discovery, British Columbia
November 6, 2018, Vancouver, BC -- Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AXREF) is pleased to announce that assay results have been received from five diamond drill holes recently completed at its IKE porphyry copper-molybdenum-silver discovery. IKE is located 45 kilometers northwest of Gold Bridge, in south-central British Columbia (\'BC\') near the heartland of BC's producing porphyry copper mines.
- Tue Nov 6, 2018 - Short Presentation - Nov 2018
- Wed Oct 3, 2018 - Amarc Commences Drilling Target One at Joy Copper-Gold Porphyry Project, BC
October 3, 2018, Vancouver, BC - Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AXREF) is pleased to announce a core drilling program has commenced at its JOY porphyry copper-gold project, which covers the northern extension to the prolific Kemess porphyry gold-copper district in north-central British Columbia.
The planned 1,000-m drill program will include two widely spaced core holes, following up on one of a number of priority porphyry deposit targets emerging from ex
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 - Amarc Commences Drilling at IKE Copper-Molybdenum-Silver Discovery, BC
- Tue Jul 17, 2018 - Amarc Field Programs Ramp-Up at Joy Copper-Gold Porphyry Project, BC
- Thu Jul 12, 2018 - Amarc Attending Sprott Symposium
- Tue Jul 10, 2018 - Fact Sheet - July 2018
- Mon Jun 25, 2018 - Amarc Presenting At The John Tumazos Conference
June 25, 2018, Vancouver, BC -- Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AXREF) would like to announce that President Dr. Diane Nicolson will be presenting at the John Tumazos Very Independent Research Conference at 2:40 pm EDT on June 27, 2018 (venue is the Greek Orthodox Church, 20 Hillcrest Rd, Holmdel NJ). This conference will be webcast and can be accessed at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/vir17<htm
- Tue Jun 12, 2018 - Amarc Reports More Successful Drill Results from DUKE Copper Porphyry Discovery, British Columbia
- Thu Mar 22, 2018 - Amarc Commences Drilling at Duke Copper Project, British Columbia
March 22, 2018, Vancouver, BC -- Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AXREF) is pleased to announce that crews have been mobilized to begin a 2,500 m core drilling program at the DUKE copper project in the Smithers region of central British Columbia.