Amarc Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 - Amarc Commences Drilling at IKE Copper-Molybdenum-Silver Discovery, BC
- Tue Jul 17, 2018 - Amarc Field Programs Ramp-Up at Joy Copper-Gold Porphyry Project, BC
- Thu Jul 12, 2018 - Amarc Attending Sprott Symposium
- Thu Jul 12, 2018 - Short Presentation - July 2018
- Tue Jul 10, 2018 - Fact Sheet - July 2018
- Mon Jun 25, 2018 - Amarc Presenting At The John Tumazos Conference
June 25, 2018, Vancouver, BC -- Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AXREF) would like to announce that President Dr. Diane Nicolson will be presenting at the John Tumazos Very Independent Research Conference at 2:40 pm EDT on June 27, 2018 (venue is the Greek Orthodox Church, 20 Hillcrest Rd, Holmdel NJ). This conference will be webcast and can be accessed at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/vir17<htm
- Tue Jun 12, 2018 - Amarc Reports More Successful Drill Results from DUKE Copper Porphyry Discovery, British Columbia
- Thu Mar 22, 2018 - Amarc Commences Drilling at Duke Copper Project, British Columbia
March 22, 2018, Vancouver, BC -- Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AXREF) is pleased to announce that crews have been mobilized to begin a 2,500 m core drilling program at the DUKE copper project in the Smithers region of central British Columbia.
- Wed Dec 27, 2017 - Hudbay Confirms 2018 Funding to Advance Amarc's Copper Projects
December 27, 2017, Vancouver, BC - Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AXREF) is pleased to announce that Hudbay Minerals Inc. (\'Hudbay\')(TSX: HBM; NYSE:HBM) has confirmed 2018 funding of $3.15 million1 to advance Amarc's JOY Project and $1.5 million to advance its IKE Project.
Under the terms of the JOY Project Agreement (see news release dated August 22, 2017) and the IKE Project Agreement (see news release dated July 6, 20
- Tue Dec 19, 2017 - Amarc Exploration Progresses Goal to Achieve A New Generation of BC Porphyry Copper Mines
December 19, 2017, Vancouver, BC -- Amarc Resources Ltd. (\'Amarc\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: AHR; OTCBB: AXREF) is pleased to provide results of its 2017 exploration programs, which focused on advancing development of a new generation of British Columbia (\'BC\') porphyry copper mines. Each of its 100% owned IKE, DUKE and JOY projects located in southern, central and northern BC, respectively, have proximity to industrial infrastructure, power, rail and roadways. This year, Amarc completed a